Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Radio/RDS:||Support||WiFi Module /Support External 3G Dongle:||Built-In|
|Steering Wheel Control:||Support||Bluetooth/OBD:||Support|
|Capacitive Touch Screen:||9.0-inch||CD/DVD Player:||Not Supported|
|OS:||Android System||Navigation:||Support GPS And Glonass|
In Dash Car Multimedia Navigation System Bluebird Sylphy Nissan Headunit
Better memory management with faster & stable experience
. The most professional Car Android Hardware release ever
. Equipped with the professional and technical grade core-board, the car multimedia navigation system offers smooth and fast operating features.
. Radio chip: strong anti-interference ability, good radio signal receiving
. Power amplifier chip: High-fidelity and powerful audio effects.
True Double Din
Easier installation and better fit in standard double-din openings. Install Kit, wire harness and other aftermarket install accessories may be required depending on the vehicle.
1. Plug and play
2. Car Make: Nissan Sylphy Bluebird 2012 2013
3. Placement: Dashboard
4. Android 6.0/7.1/8.0 O.S
5. 9-inch capacitive touchscreen with resolution 1024*600 pixels
6. CPU: Cortex A7 Quad/Octa Core 1.6GHz
7. DDR3 1G/2G,16GB / 32GB Internal Memory
8. Built-in Wifi and 3G, fast speed surfing
9. Built-In Radio Tuner(RDS Enabled)
10. DIY wallpaper from Gallery Pictures
11. Support Steering Wheel Control
12. 4x 50W audio output
13. Support Online Entertainment
14. Dual zone function, listen to radio and music while watching maps.
15. Built-in GPS navigation with GPS antenna.
16. Support: Bluetooth/OBD/TPMS/ Mirror-Link
17. Support Rear-View Camera input and reverse trigger Control
18. Menu language:English/French/German/Russian/Arabic/Japanese/Spanish/Italian/Chinese etc.
Who is ASTRAL
Backed by a team of highly skilled professionals, ASTRAL ELECTRONICS TECHNOLOGY CO.,LTD are the eminent Exporter, Manufacturer & Supplier of car multimedia navigation system in Shenzhen, Guangdong, China. Being a reckoned name in the industry, we have the full capabilities of developing, including ID/structure/electronic design and software/ mold/appearance developing, to debugging, assembly and packing. With upstream and downstream resources deeply integrated, “one-stop” OEM/ODM service became available.
|Audio/Video Format||Support most formats|
|Rear View Video||Quick switch within 2s|
Contact Person: Michael